Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag~ you're it!

OK, I was tagged by Nora on her blog. Thanks Nora! This was actually kinda fun except for the messy house and the horrible self portrait. Here's what you do: You have to take a pic of the 10 different things listed- and you have to do it right away. No cheating. No cleaning up, rearranging furniture, doing dirty dishes or laundry! No posing kids doing what they should be doing, like chores or homework.Next you have to tag five people, and hope they play along. We'll see how this goes.

1. The Refrigerator: Mine is a total disaster right now, but hey at least we have plenty of leftovers to live on! 2. The Laundry Room: Oh my, Oh my! what a wreck of a room. The laundry gets cleaned, that's about all that gets cleaned in this room! It's on my to do list I promise.
3. The bathroom: I should have taken a picture of Clay's bathroom because it's always super clean but I thought that was pretty close to cheating. Most of our morning is spent in this room. And yes, our toilet seat is up!
4. The Closet: Notice it's only Clay's side. Mine looks just the same except for a few more dresses and shoes. Nothing to exciting so I thought this picture would do.
5. The Kitchen Sink: OK excuse time, I've been sick. Clay was awesome and did all the dishes last night, then I go and dirty more! This is pretty good for us! If you didn't know, I don't have a dish washer and I hate doing dishes but some how they always get done.
6. Self Portrait: This is absolutely GROSS. No makeup, no shower, still in Jammie's and not feeling well. It's the best I could do today.
7. Favorite Room in the House: My favorite room in our house is the living room. We spend so much time in this room as a family. I love all the family time I can get!
8. What Are Your Kids Doing Now?: My kids were playing a bingo game with the neighbor girl. They aren't playing by the rules but all three are constantly giggling so it must be fun.
9. Your Dream Vacation: My dream vacation would be to go anywhere there is a beach. I love the beach. Clay wants to go to Argentina again and visit everyone from his mission. Since it's a dream I have no picture:(
10. Favorite Pair of Shoes: This is not my favorite pair of shoes to wear but I do wear them occasionally. I chose these as my favorite shoes because Clay bought these for me. All by himself he went to the mall and picked out these shoes for me one Christmas. What a guy to go female shoe shopping. They are comfy but I don't have much to wear with them.
Now I tag my 5 people. It's not hard, you can do it. I would do it for you!! I tag Chalice (good practise for a new blogger), Emily(because you're cool), Amie (because I want to see what your crazy boys are up to), Linda (because I bet your house is always spotless) and Sara (I know you're always super busy but your house is awesome!)

2 comments:

Nora said...

Cool thanks for playing Roxanne. Its nice to know we are all about the same. Good days and bad and we are all doing great as Mom's, housewives, homemakers--oh and nurses, chauffers, personal chefs, laundresses, maids--J/K. Anyway way to go!

The Prices!! . said...

Thanks Roxanne! My house is only awesome when it is clean, which is um never!