Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!

Today was my little brother Will's Birthday. He turned 27 today. We weren't the best of friends growing up but now that we're both older, I can honestly say we actually get along very well. Most days when he gets off of work, he'll swing by to say Hi. The minute he turns our corner and you can hear his truck coming, the doors fly open and the girls are running outside screaming Uncle Will's here!!! My girls love their Uncle Will. He's great with them too. He'll listen to their stories about their day, take home pictures they've colored for him, and always give them plenty of high fives. When Uncle Will is here there is always plenty of fun and laughter going on! So my parents came up and brought some gifts. We had pizza, and soda, and cheesecake, and Ice Cream. It was fun to hang out. Clay and Will talked a lot about work, shared stories and pictures. Clay even cleaned up after everyone left, what a guy! The Birthday bag pictured below was from me. I never called Will any of those names ( I was always afraid of Will and his temper and his muscles). I can't help but get excited when he comes over too, he's really a cool guy now.
Will isn't so little anymore. I still love you Little Brother, Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

We've been thinking of Will (Willie :) to me) a lot lately. My parents are always telling me that Easton reminds them of Will so much and almost every day my mom makes a comment on how he acts just like Will used to. I don't see it, because I obviously can't remember when he was two or three. Fun though to think my Easton can be as cool as Willie was to me growing up. Happy B-day to him!