Friday, August 22, 2008

For you Twilight fans

We rented a movie called Penelope tonight. The first preview was for the movie Twilight and it even has about a 5 minute sneek peek. It looks good. I hate to say this but Sara looks like you're right. I'm going to have to read these books. Chalice I stole your Twilight picture, thanks! Just F.Y.I. Also, the movie Penelope was a hit! Sydney picked it. It was a modern day fairytale in ways. It was about a girl that was born cursed. Her curse was she had the snout and ears of a pig. Sounds weird but it was excellent. In the end the curse was broken and she found love. Alex says, "Mom, that's just like me and my crooked eye. Now I had surgery and can love." LOL, kids are so funny. I told her she wasn't cursed with crooked eyes she just got them from her mom. Anyways, it was a good movie. No sex, no bad language, and a good morale to the story. My kids loved it. I think we'll have to buy this one.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I just finished the first book, Twilight. It was crazy interesting. It will fun to go see the movie when it comes out. And Penelope sounds good, we're gonna have to rent it.

The Prices!! . said...

Ok, forewarning, there are some parts in the last book "Breaking Dawn" that I felt were inappropriate. Just so you know.

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Enough of the Twilite CRAP get on with your blog and the good stuff MY GIRLS you think. I hope to see you Friday for Wills Birthday. Love mom