Sunday, February 8, 2009

XOXO...

Love is finally in the air! Today I'm feeling pretty good so I thought I better try and decorate while I was up to it. I don't really enjoy the holiday of Valentine's Day as much as I do the decorating of it. I like the colors of V Day but not really the mushy cards. I love the Dove Truffles I get every year but not all the yucky candy that comes along with. So here is my holiday table. Nothing like Aunt Bev's but hey it's what I got!


Here is this month's jar topper. I love it. I'm getting good at making these foo foo things. Sara I need a picture of your curtain rod thing, it's all my mom can talk about! It must be super cute if Aunt Bev is even making one!!



Those of you who got the Dozier family calendar for Christmas will recognize this picture. For those of you who didn't get one, too bad for you! Happy Valentine's Day. Hope your Valentine is as good to you as mine is to me. My valentine is super awesome! He makes every day feel like Valentine's Day (ewwww that was mushy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my calendar - it's hanging in my office at work and I look at it every day! Thank you! Debbie

Best Nana said...

Your Valentine stuff is sure cute.You ROCK sis.Love Ya