Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunset and a broken eye.

We were all sitting at the dinner table last night eating, when Alex asked if we could go look at the sunset. After we finished our dinner, the girls got their shoes on and headed out back. I was a little slow, couldn't find my shoes anywhere. When I finally found my shoes this is what I found outside. Of course I couldn't see it very well but I'm getting to that!
Well, the girls soon got bored of watching the sky and went to jump on the trampoline. This is as far as we got with watching the sunset.


Now, those of you with weak stomachs may want to stop reading now! Don't say I didn't warn you.
So I woke up yesterday morning with a goopy eye. I thought, great pink eye AGAIN! This can't be happening, not this week.
All this week I am acting secretary at school. Our secretaries daughter is having a baby and she flew out to be a proud and helpful Grammy. I am so excited. I love answering phones, love everything about being a secretary. My dream job!
Then, the goopy eye. Uuugggghhh!! So I went to work anyways and made it through the day. By the end of the day my eye was REALLY goopy and completely swollen shut. Last time I had pink eye it never swelled. So....... no dream job for me today. Instead I get to lay on the couch and wait for the kids to get home from school then go to my doctors appointment. Last night our home teachers came by (I of course, forgot that they had set up the appointment on Sunday, I was already in my PJ's). They took one look at me and asked if I needed a blessing. Of course!! Clay threatened to take a picture of me so I snapped one myself. Pretty gross. Hopefully we can find out what's wrong with me THIS TIME! I hope this twilight episode ends soon because I am SICK of being ILL!


1 comment:

Bev said...

poor thing!! Be sure to blog what you find out....hope you don't have mrca eye....oh no! Take care of yourself...you've have the worst luck lately. It's got to get better, can't get worse!