Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who put the pink in pink eye??

NOT I said the fly! So after being poked, having my eye dyed a hideous yellow color, and prodded at the doctors office this is what we found out. Some how, I got a scratch on my cornea. Don't ask me how this happened, you would think I would remember something that painful! Anyways..... YAY for me no illness this time. The yellow junk in the corners of my eye is from the yucky dye they had to put in my eye. The dye made the scratch very visible with a blacklight. BOOO for me I have to go to Tucson tomorrow for an emergency ophthalmologist appointment. The doctor today gave me some GOOD goop to put in my eye to make it feel better. We'll see what tomorrow's doc says. Hopefully I can go back to work Friday, keep your fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Bev said...

So sorry for your afflictions!! I'll keep my fingers, toes, eyes, legs and arms crossed for you...keep us posted!!

Bev said...

Glad you're playing the "letter game", how about your letter being, oh let's see...how about "B"
I can't wait to see what your favorite things are that begin with B!

Anonymous said...

Beats a sharp stick to the EYE!!!! Hang in there.
James...

Linda said...

So sorry Roxanne! You've had more than your share of crazy body stuff and sickness..... what the heck??? Hang in there.

Amy said...

Dude, I scratched my cornea once...The night before I was supposed to do my drivers ed behind the wheel. So we went to the doctor, they put in the painful goo, and then I got to wear an eye patch!! Imagine, a teenage girl, in the back seat of a drivers ed car, with an eye patch. I think people were a little frightened!! Feel better!!