Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day!

I for one have never had this problem. I told Clay years ago not to waste money on flowers that were just going to die. Instead he'll buy me a plant or something. Over the years he has learned what I really like.

Not flowers that's for sure. CHOCOLATE...... now that's what I'm talking about!! Every year he buys me a box of Dove Truffles and I'm in chocolate heaven for a week! I've also recently fallen in love with M&M's premiums, the green mint ones. Two words describe them best... Yummy and Addictive!

I also love all the handmade things the kids bring home from school. I still have most of all the handmade things they have brought home over the years, and I look forward to many more. I love when Clay makes handmade cards. Their so sweet and to the point, not to mention free.

So, I hope all you lovers out there have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know I will. I'll be spending the day with my knight in shining armour, our two little princesses, and we'll be living happily ever after! Today, Tomorrow, and for all eternity........ I love you Clay!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Cute...love the Lion!! Whaddddda Wanna BE? I want to be a Barbie doll.....I'm on my way, don't you think??? :-)