Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SNOW DAY!

YAY!! The school just called and school has been cancelled for today. It started snowing at about 5:30 AM, just as Clay was leaving for work. I got up at 4:00AM and I was sooooo bummed because there was no snow. I took my shower, got dressed and had my makeup on when Sydney started yelling that it was snowing. Yippee!! SNOW
This is just the beginning!

SNOWING!!
As soon as the sun comes up we're going to head to the mountains of Bisbee and play in the SNOW! More pictures are sure to follow. A big huge thanks to Tammy and Araya for visiting from Montana and bringing the snow with them!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It snowed in Bisbee about this time last year when we came to pick up Dino who is now a year old and still chews everything including my Valentine balloon heart that blew down last night in the gale-force winds we had in CG -Debbie