Saturday, February 21, 2009

Clean House....... Happy Heart!

My mom quitting her job has to be the best thing that has happened to me in a long time! I love to call her and say, "Mom, one of the girls is sick and I can't miss work, can you come?". All I hear next is her car starting and her shouting, "I'm on my way!!!". She had to watch Alex last week because she had pink eye and I had missed so much work the past few weeks that I couldn't miss anymore. Little did I know she would not only make Alex feel better but she would also make me a lot happier. I got home that day after Alex's doctors appointment, after a long day of school, to find my house so clean and tidy. Not just the front room, every room!! She even had something cooking for dinner. AMAZING!

The girls nice clean room!

The clean playroom/guest room!


Clean living room!


Clean kitchen!


A tidy laundry room!


This room was my gift to Clay for V-Day. This used to be a catch all room/ storage room/ junk room. It made him so mad just to go back there. I don't have a before picture but I'm sure my mom didn't know what she was up against when I asked for her help. We love this room now!

Clean storage room #1!


We finally got our storage room at least organized. I think we need to dump about half of whats in there but at least you can walk in there now. We worked all day from the time Clay left for work to the time he called and said he was on his way home. He was soooooo happy with our work that he took us all out for dinner! I'm just so glad I had help with the job. Mom I love you! Thanks for all the help, I'm glad you're happier without a job because I'm sure glad I have you more often!

Clean storage room #2!


It's been a week since my mom cleaned and my house is still so nice and tidy. I love coming home. It got way out of control when I was sick. I'm happy my mom loves to clean, what a blessing. Thanks mom! Aunt Bev, what do you think? Who has the better house cleaner?? Me. Better decorated and newer house? You hands down!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Yep, you can tell you Mom has been there. I love it when she comes and see me too. Everything is always cleaner when she leaves! You do indeed have the best house cleaner, besides, mine doesn't speak English and I have to pay her. Take good care of your Mom....she's worth it!

Best Nana said...

Well sis your house still looks good.Im still in Tampa but I will be home tomarrow.Cant wait to talk to you.Love ya NANA Say hi to my girls PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!