Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seeing is Believing

Pictures don't lie! That is actually my husband in the pool with the girls. Those of you who know Clay are probably thinking the pictures are a fake. I wouldn't have believed it my self if I hadn't been there. Clay would be so angry if he knew I put these pictures on the blog, because he thinks he's so white. Who cares about white, he's in the pool!
The kids had a blast with Dad. What a great surprise. The girls and I were just relaxing in the pool (that's what Alex thought might make her throat feel better), and out walks Clay in his swim trunks. I almost fainted right there in the pool! I love surprises like that. Thanks Clay, you're awesome!! Alex has been handling Strep very well, way better than I ever did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Clay and I'm glad that he got in the pool and he looks like he and the girls are having fun!!

The Prices!! . said...

Good times!! It looks like Alex is feeling better. It must have been Miranda's card!! She is so funny. She wanted to give her a barbie with her card, and when I said no she wanted to give her money! Kids!

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Your blog gets better every time. Im glad to see Clay is enjoying the pool also. Im glad to see Alex is feeling better. Thanks for BLOGGING as often as you do. Tell my little girls that NANA LOVES them a whole lot.Have a good day. Love ya MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!