Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lost Front Tooth................At Last!!

Sydney has been working on this loose tooth for months now! It has finally come out. We were at Grandma Wings on Saturday, when sydney bit into an oatmeal raisin cookie. Her tooth got stuck in a raisin and out it came. She was so excited! She still has a few more loose. Hopefully they'll come out a little faster than the last one. This makes her third lost tooth. The tooth fairy brought her two dollar bills, and one gold dollar coin. The tooth fairy even found us at my Aunt bev's house. Sydney was so worried she wouldn't come!
The girls and I at my grandpa Stanley's house. It was neat to see the kids with their Great Grandpa. He's a hoot. He used to be kind mean and grouchy when I was growing. I didn't really spend much time with him. He has Alzheimer's now. It's like he's a new man. More like a little boy, he's a lot of fun with the kids. The only draw back to visiting now, is the heat! You people who live in Phoenix are just plain nuts, I thought I was going to die over the weekend!

2 comments:

Gaylene said...

Hi Roxy,
Your girls are so cute. I love the picture of them looking at Christ. I'll bet they are best of buds. Abby sure wants a sibling, she has a make believe brother and sister. It's getting a little out of hand! LOL

Your blog is so cute, I had to steal your idea for our blogs, that blog design site is way cute!

keep in touch!

Gaylene

Linda said...

Cute picture with your girls... I love your hair color, looks good on you. I forget how old your girls are?? Is Syndey 7??