Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 31 Mom and Dad

Yesterday was my parents 31st wedding anniversary. My Dad asked my Mom what she wanted to do to celebrate. My moms answer was to spend the evening with the Grand kids at McDonald's. My parents were great parents, but even better Grandparents. They are so good to my kids! My Mom and I talk at least once a day, if not more. My Dad would give me the shirt off his back if I asked. They are the most selfless people I know. I know my kids love them very much. Seeing them with my children makes me love and respect my parents even more. My Mom is my Mother, my Sister, and my best friend all rolled into one person. My Dad is the strongest guy I know. He can be rough and tough but when his two little Grandgirls are around he's a real softy. I love you Mom and Dad, Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice that you celebrated your parents' anniversary with them. I know they love you and your family tremendously.