Thursday, June 26, 2008

A day at the Bisbee pool.

We had such a fun time at the city pool today. It was cloudy but the water was fine! It's so cheap to go ($1.50 for adults kids are free), how could we not. Those black foam squares add padding and help keep the water warm in the baby pool. No yellow water in our baby pool, don't worry we didn't stay in there all day.
The kids loved the slide. The slide is a new addition this year. The girls went down the first couple times with a life jacket on because they were a little unsure about swimming in the deep end. By the third time down Sydney had shed her jacket and was swimming like a fish. Alex didn't really enjoy the slide. The smaller they are the faster they came out. Poor Alex looked like she was being shot out of a cannon. I must have tried at least 20 times to get a picture of Sydney flying out of the slide, but I just could not time it right. The best picture I got is below.
Sydney is a great swimmer but put her goggles on and she's a natural born fish!
Alex is a big girl in a little body. She's working so hard on swimming better so she can be just like her sister. What sweet little girls I have. I enjoyed every minute of being at the pool with them today. We had a great time all day, right up to the minute they blew the whistle and made us get out because of the thunder. We will definitely be going again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis,
I really enjoyed your blog today but I couldnt finish reading it because my tears kept getting in the way. Thanks for every thing you said about us that was so sweet.And yes we like you alot but when it comes to our Grandgirls no one tops them. Not really. I love you all. Have a great day. Love NANA/MOM

The Prices!! . said...

It looks like you had fun. I wish we could be there wednesday. Next time. I am counting on you help so that I, I mean my kids don't drown.