Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who says my husband can't hunt?

He's never been one to invest in state of the art hunting equipment. Not really into the whole camouflage wearing, grub box packing, 4 wheeler loading, gone for a week (or two) type camping trip.

Now, my dad, my brothers, and my Uncles? Heck Yeah, they're all for it. Their poor wives spend weeks de-scenting clothes and packing them in baking soda. They spend many a night in the kitchen preparing burritos and various other meals that their men might need.

Not my husband, no way. He goes to work, some say he hunts all day, and comes home. No vacation time needed! He may not be a die hard hunter but......

MAN CAN HE HUNT!

(with a video camera)

2 comments:

Garner Family said...

Okay so I linked you up with my blog. I love yours! How are you? I can't believe how big the girls are. Miss you lots!

Best Nana said...

Hi sis thats what you call hunting than I'm a rock star.Hurry and come over so we can BLOG BLOG and more BLOG.Love ya see you soon.Give my girls a big SQUEEZE. Love MOM & NANA