Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dozier's Delights

I got this jar from my very talented Aunt Bev's boutique. Every month I change what is inside of it and the top foo foo thing. For January I made it a winter theme, with lots of whites and blues and of course.... snowmen! We haven't seen much snow this year but I haven't given up hope. Last year on the 22nd of January we got a snow day! James and Tammy and Araya need to send us a detailed video of the snow dance they've been doing, they have a ton of snow! Send a LITTLE our way guys. We'd be happy with any amount, just as long as it only stuck around for a day or two. Not the best pictures but hopefully you get the idea. Thanks Aunt Bev for once again starting another craft addiction for me!

Here is what I have so far for February. It's still a work in progress. I did mainly reds and whites, with a little pink here and there. I'm going to fill the jar with red feathers and pink hearts. We had so much fun shopping at Hobby Lobby with you Aunt Bev. I can't wait for our next visit. I want to make one of those picture cupboard door things next. I'll post a picture of the picture frame you made soon. Any other cute ideas let me know!



2 comments:

Bev said...

You go girl! Cute!!! I'm working on the FAMILY thing for you...I'll post it on my blog when it's finished. But, you have to come see me to get it! hee hee Wish you could be here for Grandpa's party. HUGS!

The Egans said...

I must say you get some super cute crap from my mom!!! JEALOUS!!! Can't wait for the next visit Sean and I are both stoked and I must say it might just be the end of the world as we know it... reminds me of a summer at grandmas