Saturday, January 17, 2009

Piggie Painting Party!

What can make a girl feel better when she's sick?? A visit from her favorite mom!! What a fun time we had with Nana. She came over and had a sleep over at our house last night. What is a visit from Nana without painting toes, drinking Dr. Pepper, and going shopping! Talk about keeping the kids busy! Stickers! What kid doesn't love stickers! I know I, as a mom, do NOT like them. This morning I must have found 10 on the kitchen floor, about 50 in my bed (from off my PJ'S), and I'm sure there are many more yet to be discovered!

The kids love it when Nana visits. I'm glad she lives close and we get to see her often. My mom has always been a great example of how to have fun. Just ask some of my old High School friends. Man, the stories we could tell you. My Dad always worked shift work when i was growing up so, he doesn't have the faintest clue how wild his wife and kids were. Shh, don't tell.
Need to have a good time? Want to laugh until soda comes out your nose? Want to wake up in the morning and smile as you remember what you did last night?? Call 1-800-Nana!!



1 comment:

Susan Vargas said...

I love piggie painting parties. I'm so glad your Mom is close to you and helps you out. It's tough being a mom in so many ways, so it's great to have an outlet sometimes. Bless you.