Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Clay!

Today is Clay's Birthday.... Yippie!! These pictures were taken a few years ago. I won't tell you how old he's turning this year but you should be able to figure it out pretty easy. Notice his facial hair. That is long gone now. His face looks so young, like the spring chicken he is! Still no hair on his head, I don't think he likes the white hair that shows up when he grows it out. Hopefully he has enough steam left in him to get ALL the candles out this year. Blow ya old fart.... Blow!!!

The girls had a blast making these posters. Here you can see Alex pre eye surgery. Now we both can't see 3D thanks to our surgeries but our eyes look better!

Don't ask me who did Sydney's hair this day, surely it wasn't her mother! Sydney has always wanted to keep her hair long. Whenever we go to the salon she always tells the hair lady, Just a trim please.
Happy Birthday Clay. We love you no matter how many whites hairs you have, no matter what your facial hair might look like, and no matter how many candles you manage to blow out. You look good for your age Hottie!!




2 comments:

James and Tammy Stanley said...

Tell Clay happy birthday from us!

The Meehl Family said...

ROXANNE!!! I'm so excited that I stumbled on your blog...through Tammy & James'! Your family is adorable...I also peeked on to Trent's and saw a picture of your Grandpa...who I haven't seen since he left Pima...and miss going by to see him. Where is he? We are you guys? Will? I saw Tammy & James moved to the cold!

Leah Kempton...you probably don't remember me...oh well.
Send me an e-mail. leahmeehl@gmail.com...so I can invite you to my blog.