Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun four day weekend planned

This morning, once again, I have woken up with pink eye! Clay says I need to stop picking my nose and putting it in my eye. So, I feel for you Aunt Bev!I'm almost 30 years old, never had pink eye in my life and somehow, I get it twice in one month. I just finished washing all the sheets, pillowcases, and blankets from last time! What stinks even more.... Monday is a holiday. Once again a break from school will be spent in bed trying to get better.
I missed school yesterday because Sydney was home sick. Now this! Aarrrggggg. I absolutely hate being sick, hate pink eye, and just want all this to go away! This is getting Ridiculous! I am always fighting some kind of sickness. Well it needs to get lost, go find some one else to bug!

So, for now I'm off to put MORE drops in my eyes and call the pharmacy and get a prescription refill. Hope your weekend is more fun than mine is going to be!



3 comments:

Bev said...

Oh no! Not again! Mine isn't pink eye. We started allergy drops....if that doesn't work we'll try something else. Good reason to have a nice quiet weekend. Get well cuz I want you and mom and girls to come here for an OFFICE marathon weekend. Whaddda wanna be? I wanna be a candy bar! ck your email. there's a surprise there for you.

best nana said...

Thank you for helping me with my blog and stuff. See you tonight. love mom

Linda said...

Hey Roxy! So sorry to hear you have pink eye AGAIN!!!?? That seriously stinks. I remember when I had pink eye a while back, it came back a second time and I was told to throw out all my eye make-up and so I did. The nasty bacteria can live in your mascara or something.!!?? Anyway, it worked for me.?? Hopefully, you don't get it again. Hope you are doing better.