Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Office space NOT for rent!

It's official! I now have a desk and a great job to go with it!

  • The week before we got out of school for Christmas break I was informed that my job was going to be changing. I am no longer working one on one with my little girl in the mornings. I am however still working with my little Autistic boy in the afternoons.
  • I got my new desk today. I can say I now have an office (or workspace). I never thought I would have a desk job but as of today, right this minute.... I'm loving it. I'm sure I'll get pretty sick of it eventually. My new job is to aid teachers in their teaching, pull kids out of class for testing or extra educational help. I'm also a co-teacher of a first grade reading family that consists of 12 students that need extra help in reading. I'll have to post a picture of my "workspace", but right now I'm a little busy trying to find the perfect accessories for my desk.
  • It's funny. If you work with other people in any kind of business setting you will absolutely get the office T.V. series. At school we have a Dwight, we have a Michael (of course), we definitely have a Jim and Pam. I don't know who I would be but I would like to be the Jan of our office, I think I'm considered a Dwight though. If you're completely lost...... borrow all the seasons of The Office on DVD (another FAVORITE Christmas present from Clay) from me and be prepared to laugh.
  • If you need me I'll be in my OFFICE!

2 comments:

Bev said...

You totally crack me up! I have never seen the office, so, I am wanting to borrow the series some day, better yet, you guys come for a weekend and we'll have a marathon watching it! Deal? I love your new format....very much easier for me to read. Looks so springey....I guess that not a word but you know what I mean!

The Kleyn Family said...

So the funniest chic on office is Meredith...that's who you can be! The last one I saw, she got drunk and lit her hair on fire :) hahaha...not that you get drunk, but you ARE the life of the party! Congrats on the workspace!