Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I should've been a Doctor!

Once again................ I was at the hospital yesterday. Like I have been saying for months now, this getting RIDICULOUS! I cannot get well. No matter how careful I am, how many times I wash my hands, or how many times I wash the sheets. I am however happy to report it IS NOT STREP this time. I have no idea what it is this time.
I was eating dinner at the dinner table on Thursday with my parents and I had a bad sharp pain in the back of my head. All Night Thursday night and all day Friday my head throbbed. Come Saturday (of course the day when docs offices are closed) I get this huge red bumpy thing on the left side of the back of my head. I tried to get a docs appointment yesterday because it has gotten worse over the weekend. All my lymph nodes in my neck are swollen and sticking out. Painful, painful, painful! So I go to the E.R. because doc is full. They say I have contact dermatitis? No idea what that means. They said it also could have been a scorpion or poisonous spider??? ok, a few prescriptions later and I was back at work. I woke up today in worse pain than ever. This medicine better start working fast. I may try to get into my doc and get a second opinion. So once again, I am feeling crappy and taking antibiotics! Better than strep I guess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are looking for any excuse not to go to work or to get out of doing anything that takes any effort what so ever. NOTE only MY opinion......I sure hope you get better soon.I don't like it when any of my kids are sick or hurting.I LOVE YOU I hope you get well soon. Love MOM-NANA See you on Thursday

Bev said...

Snap out of it young lady....there is to much fun to be had out there for you to be sick...again! Between you and your MOM you guys keep the dr.'s and hospital's in business. Whaddda wanna be? How 'bout a big monster to scare all the coodies away? Love you!

Amy said...

Dude, get better. I'm afraid to come vistit! :) Just kidding!! Unless there really are creepy crawly creatures that bite...then I might be scared! I heart you! Feel better!!! I demand it!!

Amie said...

Ah Roxanne! You poor thing! I am so sorry that you're sick...again! I love your blog background by the way! The pics of you and the girls and your mom in the hats were so funny. You guys sure have a lot of fun. I always knew that you'd be the most awesome mom, always taking your kids somewhere and keeping them ENTERTAINED! I miss ya Roxanne!

Susan Vargas said...

Roxie, you poor dear. Go see your doc and get a second opinion - watch out or you may end up on one of those shows on TV for people who have unusual illnesses. LOL. God bless you honey.

The Egans said...

I must say it sucks to feel like crap all the time. I feel for you. Too bad you're not here I have a list ( literally) a list of great dr's. Miss you can't wait to see you guys at spring break!!!