Friday, January 23, 2009

My Handy Man's Handy Work.

These pictures are pretty old but I came across them and forgot what the room looked like before the shelves. I can't imagine our house with out them now. There was this weird little space in the girls room when we moved in. We couldn't think of anything else to do with the space besides turn it into a book shelf!




I think this was a very bad idea on Mommy and Daddy's part. We now have children that are addicted to books. Better books than movies like their mom, I guess. They have a cash register that they got one year for Christmas. They love to play librarian and pretend to scan the book, and scan their library cards. They have even made shelf markers to save the spot where the book they have checked out goes. What a bunch of goobers. I would so rather have a full book shelf than a room full of toys!


Looking at the before and after pictures, I am so glad we decided to make a bookshelf!

1 comment:

Bev said...

That is so stinkin' cute and fits your little girls perfectly!!!! I love it. Clay, I didn't know you had it in you....awesome!