Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tag......I'm it!

Yes, I too have been tagged (thanks Chalice)! I've never done this before so here goes!

I Am: a happy wife, a good mom ( I like to think so), a fun sister, an awesome friend to many.
I Know: my calling in life is to be a mother.
I Want: my husband to come to church.
I Have: a hair appointment next week, yay!
I Wish: Summer vacation was a lot longer!
I Hate: stepping in gum or dog poop.
I Miss: High School and all my friends.
I Fear: I haven't taught my kids ALL they need to know to survive this wicked world.
I Feel: very blessed to have all that I do.
I Hear: the girls playing playstation and laughing.
I Smell: Taquitos in the oven, yummy!
I Crave: Olive Garden salad and bread sticks.
I Search: the Sunday ads for good sales on school clothes.
I Wonder: if I should mow the lawn
I Regret: buying an expensive front loading wash machine (so I took it back!)
I LOVE: Clayton and all he is.
I care: about my kids future.
I Always: get to emotionally involved.
I Am Not: able to have as many kids as I would like to.
I Believe: with all my heart, families can be together forever.
I Dance: more often than I should!
I Sing: the loudest in the car.
I don't always: remember what I went into a certain room for.
I fight: big red ants in the backyard every summer.
I write: love notes and put them in Clay's lunchbox.
I lose: my keys or shoes pretty much on a daily basis.
I Win: at Triopoly ( not playing anymore because Colin knows my secret now!)
I never: will get a tattoo but have always wanted one.
I listen: to the still small voice as much as I can.
I am scared of: crickets, wasps, bees.
I need: to be nicer to those I don't know.
I am happy about: James and Tammy having their first baby.
I tag: anyone that reads his and all who want to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sissi,
Hi your blog was great.I will be at your house today.See you soon.

Love ya MOM