Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daddy's Girls

The girls are so excited about going to school. Last night they wanted to sleep with their backpacks on. Alex told Sydney, if they didn't sleep with them on they might miss the bus. As if my kids ever ride the bus! I usually try to buy a good sturdy backpack. One that will last all year. Jansport brand is awesome for wear and tear and now they make the CUTEST zippered tote bags. I found the perfect bags. One was pink and brown polka dots and the other was black and white polka dots. I loved them. The kids on the other hand, hated them. After 20 minutes of looking for backpacks I gave up and went to look for clothes while Daddy helped them decide. They must have flashed they're pretty blue eyes at Daddy just right because they got backpacks mom had said No to. We'll see how they stand up to 2ND grade and Kindergarten.


No comments: