Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alex's Fashion Sense

While I am at work the kids get to hang out with Daddy all day long. I always have a long day on Monday's. The kids get to have breakfast and lunch with dad and I'm usually home in time for dinner. This past Monday was no exception. Clay ran errands, checked the mail, did some grocery shopping, and found time to watch a movie with the kids. When I got home this is what I found Alex wearing. Sydney was in a Green skirt and a blue shirt. I asked Clay if Alex had worn that hat all day. He said yep, and everyone in the grocery store liked Sydney's gloves too. I see we need to have a little lesson on what to wear when leaving the house! Clay said, well at least their hair was brushed. The things little girls can get away with when they have their Daddy wrapped around their finger!!

No comments: