Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Swimming in December

After a busy day spending time with our cousins, shopping, and visiting, we decided to take a swim break. It was freezing (OK not freezing but cool) out. Grandma Wing and I were bundled up in our sweatshirts. We visited with each other while the girls braved the frigid swimming pool water. OK, so the water couldn't have been too cold, there was no chattering teeth or blue lips. Sydney loved the swimming pool!
Autumn had a great time. The girls played mermaids and all kinds of fun games with each other.

The girls didn't spend much time in the hot tub which I thought was crazy. That's where I would have spent the majority of my time when I'm at a pool in December, even if we were in Tucson. It was still cold out!


After swimming and warm showers is was off to Chili's for some yummy dinner. We filled up on chips and salsa and we all had to take our dinner back to the resort with us. The food was SO good!


As soon as we woke up the next morning, what do you think the first question I got asked was? Yep, can we go swimming?? It's vacation, of course we can. We spent the day at Biosphere 2 (pictures of that soon), and then the pool. The girls couldn't get enough of the water. I was all bundled up with pool towels and my kindle and still couldn't get warm. The girls were crazy!


After a long day what feels better than a bubble bath in your swimsuit in the jacuzzi tub? Nothing! I didn't know that bubbles and a jacuzzi tub don't mix. We finally had to turn the jets off so the bathtub wouldn't overflow. It was so much fun. Non stop giggling and splashing. The girls had bubbles in their hair and bubble beards too. After they were all bubbled out, it was time to rinse off and get ready for bed.


We have to go home in a few days. I'm already sad. It was the perfect way to spend winter break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to climb into the bathtub and rape them and get them pregnant