Monday, December 5, 2011

Fridge notes

We've talked about getting the dog neutered since we got him. Cassius is an awesome dog but has a few flaws. He lifts his leg (pees) on everything everywhere. Angus spoiled us, he only went to the bathroom in one part of the yard. Also, Cassius is very hyper with everyone except Sydney, this is a huge problem when hes feeling frisky. We've had this note on our fridge since summer. Alex wanted to remind us to TAKE Cassius to the vet. I didn't want to do it in the summer because of all the flies and bugs that might have germs that could infect his surgery site. Well, today I finally followed through and got the big guy fixed. He's handling it like a champ, I just hope he doesn't hate me forever now.
Uncle Will saw this note on our fridge and had a good laugh. For only being in second grade when she wrote this, I think it's hilarious. A blog worthy note! Thanks for reminding us Alex!

No comments: