Sunday, December 18, 2011

Go Bobcats!

My camera totally stinks but..... If you look closely there is a Bobcat walking in the wash. I was taking my mom home from Mesa and the big family shindig when we turned to go down her road. She thought it was a coyote. I stopped and put the car in reverse and this is what we saw. He wasn't moving fast but he wasn't sticking around for many pictures either. By the time I got out of my car and into the wash he was already through the culvert and on the other side of the highway. It was exciting. A little side story you may or may not know. The first time Clay's Mom ever met her future daughter in-law (we didn't know that is what I would become at the time) I was dressed as the Bobcat mascot for our high school. It was at a basketball game, maybe football I'm not really sure. I was running around like a wild woman leading eveyone in the stands to do the wave. Yeah first impressions are everything! I have a picture of me dressed up but there is no way that's blog worthy! GO BOBCATS!

No comments: