Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pantyhose!

The girls, (I should say Alex) hate to wear pantyhose. Sunday's are great in the summer when pantyhose aren't a must. I hear nothing but complaints all winter long about pantyhose. I swear, my little Alex, puts holes in her pantyhose just so she won't have to wear any. Little does she know, she has a crazy mom who has stocked up on pantyhose just so she won't have to stress about it on Sundays. Today was no exception. The complaints started right after I said YES you have to wear pantyhose! The rips and runs started as well! I told the girls I would show them a fun time with their ripped pantyhose if they would promise to be careful and not rip or run another pair today! It worked, we got home from church in one piece. After lunch I showed them what my brothers and I use to do with my moms old (but clean) pantyhose. Let the fun begin!
Our little piggy!
Sydney in about 80 years!
Piggies have such cute noses (full of boogers but that's OK!)
After hours of giggles and running to the mirror to see their funny faces, the pantyhose had had it! We laughed so hard (I think Clay thought we were all a little nuts, but I did hear him snicker a time or two!) From now on we'll be keeping all our ripped pantyhose for rainy day fun!!

No comments: