Monday, December 19, 2011

BBQ Master

Clay is going to hate this post. Most people who know Clay never get to see the funny crazy side of him. At work he's very serious and professional, at church he's quiet and reverent and subdued, at school functions he's happy and focused on his kids. At home, well that's a different story. He laughs, he plays, he tickles, he runs around. He's one fun guy. Today was no exception. It never fails, every time we decide to grill the weather is horrendous. There's been a blizzard, strong winds, sleet rain, and hail. You name it, we've grilled in it. I say WE but it's really he. Tonight's weather was perfect for grilling. A storm was blowing in, the temperature was dropping fast. Perfect weather for a Dozier Barbecue!
I MADE Clay wear a hat so he wouldn't get sick. He was trying to show me his breath in the above picture. It was freezing out. I can't believe we picked such an awesome day to grill! I also told him I needed a picture of him wearing the goofy hat so when the kids look back they will remember their dad being funny and cool. We'll have proof. That is why, in our book, Clay is the Barbecue master!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

He totally cracks me up!! He's a good sport to put up with you 3 girls!