Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sign tag!

I have a few signs in my home. A few I have bought, some are hand me downs from friends and family, and some have been gifts over the years. Here are a few of my favorites..... a few, not OCD like some people :) In the living room
In the guest bedroom
In the girls room
In the love shack of course!! (yeah Clay just loves this sign, it's foofy and girlie and sooooo does not match the decor of the room, if he had his way it would have been at the dump a long time ago!)
and in Dad's cave (the back room that is used for storage and exercise junk. The girls never go back there because there's nothing fun and interesting in there. Clay has to go back there every day so this was the perfect spot for this sign. We just don't want him to ever forget that we love him!) Here's my signs. So if you have signs, share with us!

1 comment: