Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cookout anyone??

Can I just say...........my parents ROCK!! I was just telling Clay this weekend that I would really like a grill. When we go to our parents house, they always cookout. The food is so good!We have a freezer full of steaks that have never been eaten because they taste so much better on a grill.
To my SURPRISE my parents brought me my birthday present early. A grill, yippee! I'm so excited!! I've already called people to have a cookout on my birthday. Forget a double date, dinner and a movie. COOKOUT, COOKOUT, COOKOUT!!


So between me, my dad and Clay we got the grill all set up and ready to go. It didn't take long. It's the perfect size for our family of four. Now all we need is a gas bottle and a cover to help keep my NEW grill looking pretty! Answer your phones, my grill is calling!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! We love to grill. We do it all the time especially when it is hot outside. Our next thing to get is a smoker. Joshua can smoke a mean chicken and turkey and yum yum yum they are so good. We would smoke all the time in England but he didn't want to ship the smoker over here. BIG LOSE!!! Enjoy!

Bev said...

We need to come to your house for dinner!!! It's gonna be a fun summer.

The Egans said...

You are sooo lucky!!! I had to buy seans grill. How come we didn't get a visit while you were here :(

Linda said...

so jealous! We've been wanting a grill for a LOOOOOONG time. Lucky!