Wednesday, May 27, 2009

King George!

ACM Artist of the Decade! ............ enough said. I remember going to his concerts when I was younger. Heck, I even wore cowboy boots and Rockies. I love his songs. I'm not a huge country music fan today, but a song of George's comes on the radio and it is instantly turned up. He's about the only country singer I follow. I even know most if not all his songs by heart. I for one think he is VERY handsome, especially for being an older man! The ACM definitely got it right this time.

LONG LIVE KING GEORGE!

1 comment:

Garner Family said...

I can't believe you are still a huge fan! I remember when we were little how much you AND your MOM loved him. You writing and telling me about the movie Pure Country when it came out and I was already living in Washington. I agree he is totally hot for an older man and I love him!!