Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lovin it!

I got these great bags from my Aunt's Boutique awhile back. I love them! I've never been happier with a purse. They're supposed to be diaper bags but I use them as a purse. The many pockets inside and out help for organizing all the junk I carry around. Works perfect as a church bag to carry all our books and things. Then we only have to take one bag to get all our stuff to church.
I love to use this purse for when I work at the school because I have to take so much with me. These bags hold a ton, not to mention they're washable!
I got these bags from a friend of my Aunt's. Her name is Dani. You can see her designs by clicking here. Well worth it's weight in gold this bag is!!
A now.....presenting my new purse.......in all it's prettiness.......in all it's glory......the magnificent......wonderful...........NEW PURSE!!
A huge THANK YOU to my wonderful and talented sister in-law and her just as wonderful and talented mother for making me my dream purse I LOVE IT!! The colors are so me, just what I wanted. Perfect size for shopping and not carrying a huge bag. I'm lovin it! I got the perfect Birthday gift. Thank you Amy and Denise!! I LOVE IT.....did I mention that? Amy has an awesome website featuring her many talents. Take a peek. If these purses aren't on there....oops to bad for you. I know you'll find something you can love. Check out her awesome blog by clicking here

Thanks again Amy......you ROCK!

No comments: