Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween!! We had so much fun. We dressed up for the occasion of course! Sydney was a Mad Hatter and Alex was the sweetest devil I've ever met. We've had their costumes since way before Halloween so I was glad they didn't change their minds on what they wanted to be. Alex wanted to be a devil just because she wanted the pitch fork that came with the costume. Little did she know, there's no weapons allowed at school. When we went trick or treating the devil carried the pitch fork to the first house and from then on it was the hippie's turn to carry it. Just another learning experience for next year. NO ACCESSORIES!
The kids and I wore our costumes to school. Bad idea to be a hippie when you work with K thru 3rd graders. All day I heard.......What are you dressed up as??..........Are you an alien?........Are you a clown??..............What are you supposed to be?? Another great lesson for next year. I think I'll be Captain Crunch next year, every kid knows him right?, maybe even the kool-aid man.........Oh Yeah!

Alex was too funny. We went trick or treating in the neighborhood then made it back home to pass out candy to the tons and tons of people that come every year. When we got back I told her she could have one thing from her bag and then no more for the rest of the night. Out of her whole bag she picks an APPLE! Is this normal? I think not!


Sydney went trick or treating to a few close friends in the neighborhood. Alex wanted to get every house. Sydney did not. Dad took Sydney home to pass out candy ( her favorite thing to do, again not normal. liking to give candy more than get.....huh??) Alex and I got the rest of the doors knocked on and then went back home to help.



Clay thought he was so funny snapping this picture, It's his favorite because I look like a total Dork! Just to make him smile I'm putting it on the blog. You owe me buddy! Just wait, paybacks are not fun :)




No comments: