Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We survived, my poor wallet did not.

The Boutique was awesome. There was so much cute stuff. I just mention the word boutique and my wallet (not to mention my husband) start crying and screaming NOOOOOOO! I had a very hard time staying within my planned budget, but some how I managed to do just that.

I have to plug for my Sister in-law Amy.The bags (pictured below) were so cute. I have one and I love it!! The things I liked the most were the hair clips. These are not just ordinary hair clips. They don't slip, the patterns and flowers were so modern and hip. The cutest colors ever!! The fuzzy blankets were ADORABLE. They almost made me want to have a baby or two just so I could buy one! You can see the blankets and bags and other things on her blog ToJamesonWithLove.blogspot.com.

I couldn't leave without one of these bags. I got one as my new purse. Love it!! I also got Sydney a scripture bag for her birthday next month. She'll just love it I know it!


I got one of these jars. This was one thing I just couldn't live without. You change the ribbons every month to go along with that holiday or season. Thanks Aunt Bev!! I can't wait to see what cute stuff there is next year. I think Janell is having one in December. I am soooooo there. I've already started saving my money!$!$!$

No comments: