Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Get Ready, Here We Come!

Today was the last day for me to house sit. I had a fun, relaxing, and very quiet time. I read all of Breaking Dawn while I was there. I'm very sad the saga is over but I was not disappointed in the book at all. I loved that while I was gone Clay was able to keep the kids entertained, fed, bathed, and very happy. Alex did cry for me a few nights but Daddy was able to handle it. Coming home to a nice clean kitchen and the dishes done was a major plus!! The girls said they stayed up till Midnight playing video games with Daddy. Midnight, yeah right! It was probably till 8 or 9 but to them it felt like Midnight. Clay asked me if the kids told me what time they went to bed. I said yes and laughed. They REALLY did stay up that late playing games with him. HMMMM.........Daddy must have forgotten when their bed time was. Good thing he wasn't being paid to babysit, he would have gotten docked for that one!

We're packing for our next adventure! Boutique here we come. We're excited to see everyone in the valley, to shop, to hang out, and to get caught up. To laugh, to enjoy one another but most of all, have some fun! Everyone needs a little girl time. We'll see ya when we get there!!





TATTERED LADIES BOUTIQUE:

Fall is soon to be in the air and that means it's Boutique time! Save the dates and mark your calendars!Oct. 16, 17 & 18 at my Aunt's home. 3745 E Hopi Ave. Mesa. Thurs. and Fri., 10AM to 7 PM Sat. 10 AM to 5PM.

All kinds of holiday craft items, home decor items, one of a kind shabby chic and lots, lots more. My Uncle Hoke will be in the kitchen making homemade green chili burros and salsa by the jar. Homemade holiday treats and all kinds of goodies. You won't want to miss this. Look for the TATTERED LADIES signs directing you to the Fun!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Roxanne! I'm totally bummed that I missed the boutique! I would have LOVED to see you. I bet there were some awesome things. Maybe next time. And Seth said that the reunion wasn't planned very well too. He didn't tell me that it rained on them though! I love the couple picture of you guys. Neither of you have aged a day! If I left the boys with Andy I am certain they'd be up till midnight playing video games too!

Anonymous said...

Sis, Wow was your blog Great this time as always. I sure had a great time with you. I dont ever think I would get tired of hanging out with my three favorite girls. TO BAD WE HAD TO COME HOME........See you on pumkins birthday...Love MOM/Nana Tell my girls HI!!!!And give them a BIG kiss from NANA... PLEASE dont forget......