Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun at the fair.

The Kindergarten classes went on a field trip on Friday. We went to the Cochise County Fair. It was fun. The weather was nice and cool with cloud cover for the majority of the day. I was a little upset because I wasn't going to get to spend time with Alex. The little girl I am a para for is in a different Kindergarten class. It worked out where her family was all at the fair so i did get to spend time with Alex. We watched a juggling guy, he even juggled fire. It was fun for the kids. We got to eat lunch together and found Smokey roaming around and just had to have a picture with him. All the kids chose two rides to go on. Alex and her friends chose a little roller coaster and and spinning jet ride. It was a lot of fun.
I swear I see this fence climbing goat every year. It's a friendly little thing. All the animals were so cute. I liked the sheep the best. A few of the kids were grossed out when we were looking at the cows a one decided to pee. I've never heard little boys scream so loud, at least none of them got any of it on them. LOL, fun times!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I bet Alex loved having you there! It sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't riden a roller coaster in WAY too long! Regarding Sydney...she looks adorable! Cheer is a lot of fun. And yes, I was captain my senior year! ;) Those are some silly memories! I'm glad that she is enjoying herself. Kids surprise us sometimes with their willingness to get out there and try new things, don't they!

The Prices!! . said...

Thanks for the pictures they were great!! I wish I could have been there.

The Egans said...

Remind alex to never play with Matches! I didn't even know smokey the bear was still around!!!All I know is she looks like a small YOU