Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another Thunder Wagon!

Wow, I can't believe how much rain we've been getting. I'm not complaining at all! I love the rain. I haven't had to water any outside plants for quite some time now. As soon as they start to look a little dry, here comes the rain. The lightning, the thunder, all the rain. It was great. Another terrific thunder wagon (as a friend would say).
We'll see if I'm still so happy and chipper about the weather when it comes time to mow the yard. I don't mind yard work either. Clay has HORRIBLE allergies, and the bugs just love him for some reason. So to save him, I do the yard work. I actually like to mow, and no we don't have a riding mower! My mom has always liked doing yard work, maybe that's where I get it from. Hmmmmmm She likes doing dishes too, I guess I stepped out of line for that one. I dislike dishes very much!

The temperature here lately has been so nice and cool. Today I was standing on the back porch watching the storm blow in and it almost felt like Winter. I even got goose bumps and a tad bit chilly. I can't wait for fall. For the leaves to change, the weather to change, the smell of fireplaces burning, and to drag out all the warm pajamas. I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Brad and Alliene said...

Hi Roxy - you sound like you are doing great! I spend a lot of time at school, too, but not paid!:( But it's still where I would rather be - with my kiddos! When Morgan started K last year everyone asked me what I was going to do with all my FREE time??? What FREE time? I am as busy as ever - laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. don't magically go away just because your children are in school! funny people!! I have enjoyed the rain, too, except it is wreaking havoc on one of Brad's jobs so... funny Brad has terrible allergies, too and I do a lot of the yardwork, too. Sometimes we do it together and he wears a "doctor" mask!! So cool! Have a great day and keep up the good job of being a super mom!!