Friday, September 5, 2008

BOUTIQUE!!!!!!

My Aunt Bev has had a boutique since I can remember. She is very talented and crafty. She always has the cutest ideas. I am going, I've been saving my money for months. Christmas shopping here I come! If anyone is in the area and interested here is the info.



TATTERED LADIES BOUTIQUE

Fall is soon to be in the air and that means it's Boutique time! Save the dates and mark your calendars!

Oct. 16, 17 & 18 at my home. 3745 E Hopi Ave. Mesa
Thurs. and Fri., 10AM to 7 PM Sat. 10 AM to 5PM

All kinds of holiday craft items, home decor items, one of a kind shabby chic and lots, lots more. My Uncle Hoke will be in the kitchen making homemade green chili burros and salsa by the jar. Homemade holiday treats and all kinds of goodies. You won't want to miss this. Look for the TATTERED LADIES signs directing you to the Fun!

2 comments:

Susan Vargas said...

I so all wish I could come! Sounds so fun. I used to have a boutique when we lived in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. It was hard work, but worth it. We had lots of fun. I hope you have fun when you go Roxy.

Amy said...

Roxy my love!! I'll be putting some of my bags and hair clips in the show!! Tell all your friends! ;) And hey! If you're going, does that mean you'll FINALLY come visit me??? YAY!