Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two nights in a row!

As I predicted, Alex lost another tooth. Yesterday morning before school I got out the floss and out her tooth popped. She didn't feel it at all. She kept asking me if I was done. I just laughed and told her it was already out. She ran and put it in her tooth fairy pillow. Perfect timing, since she was seeing the dentist at school yesterday (both girls have ZERO cavities!) A number of kids got their loose teeth pulled so I was glad Alex didn't have to go through that. It's bad enough when moms helps the tooth come out. This morning she woke up to all the riches a tooth can give you. She got five dollars for this tooth. Man, our poor tooth fairy is going to go broke!If Alex keeps losing teeth the tooth fairy will be next in line for a bailout! I checked both girls teeth this morning and no loose ones to report. Thank goodness for that huh tooth fairy!
She's a big kid now!


1 comment:

Bev said...

Is that cute or what! $5.00 for a tooth, yozzzzeeeerrrsssss! I remember when we used to get a quarter....inflation!!