Sunday, April 5, 2009

For Em!

Emily, I just heard you had baby Olivia!! Congrats!! I can't believe what a bad cousin I am. I should have gotten this gift to you for your baby shower. Sorry! So here is what I am sending you. I'm not sure how the yellow will fit in in her room but feel free to change anything. I'm sure between you and your mom you can make anything look AWESOME! The Olivia name thingy is from my mom and the onesies and the books are from me. I'm not sure if you already have any of this, but I sure hope not. The name Olivia is perfect (we love the books and cartoon show too!)
Just know that we're thinking of you. We hope everything is going well for your family and your new little girl. She'll be so grateful when she gets older that she has two really cool older brothers to stick up for her! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon. Let us know when the blessing is. We've been checking your blog often for pics of Olivia, take your time. We'll just keep checking. You enjoy your new little girl!! We love you guys!




2 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

WHAT???!!!! News flash to me...I WISH I had Olivia! My boys have been camping with Gramma & Papa, and Uncle Trent & Aunt Sarah & Houston, so this would have been the perfect weekend to do it---but no baby yet! Brady and I are just sitting around twiddling our thumbs.........sorry. But the gifts are fabulous and we look forward to using them....eventually :-)
Em

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Well, NOW Emily did have the baby, she had her at about 1:00 in the morning, Sunday Night. All is good.