Monday, April 13, 2009

He's Here, He's Here, He's Here!!

I'm so excited I just can't keep it to myself (hope mommy and daddy don't mind!)
Our newest Nephew was born this weekend! Harrison Timothy Dozier arrived on April 11, 2009 at 10:20 AM. He weighed in at 8lbs. and 7oz. and 21 in. long (if he's anything like his Daddy he'll be one tall glass of water!). From what I hear the birth was fast and Mommy only had to push 10 minutes (but I'll let Mommy blog all the fun details). Go Amy!! Now we haven't seen him in person yet but we're positive he's the cutest little boy ever!



Aunt Amy and Uncle Colin, we're so excited for you. I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday and get to spend some time getting to know little Harrison (plus I get my baby fix!). See you soon, we love you guys!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Congrats, Amy! How fun! You girls need to go spoil the little guy. Did the Easter Bunny leave him for them? I love the name too!