Monday, November 10, 2008

What do you want for your birthday?

My Aunt Bev must be a mind reader. She didn't even have to ask the girls what they wanted for their birthday, and they still got exactly what they wanted. No, not a fun toy, or clothes, or even a stuffed animal in it's very own bed. Oh no, they wanted the bags they gifts came. I mean, who wouldn't want a super cool, super pretty plastic bag......right?





Here are the toys that came in the bags. Sure they loved them and even played with them for a few minutes. The thing that kept them busy for hours?........The plastic bags. They wore them, cut them, danced with them. You name it they did it. They even tied it around their heads and played Kung Foo. I think next year I won't waste my money buying expensive things. I'll just buy plastic bags!! Thanks Aunt Bev, you're the best!! We love you very much and now that the plastic bags have been thrown away by mean mommy, the animals and their beds are getting played with! We can't wait to visit you soon! P.S. Sydney wants to be a spy, Alex wants to be a black widow, and I want to be a cell phone. :)








1 comment:

Amy said...

I stinkin' love your girls!! They are so fabulously silly :)