Thursday, November 20, 2008

1st baby tag




Tag...you're next, so fun to look back! Since my first baby turns 8 tomorrow I thought this would be fun.


My 1st baby...
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.




1. Were you married at the time? Heck yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Finally...yes, yes yes!!!
3. How old were you? 20
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Peed on a stick like everyone else!
5. Who did you tell first? Hubby, then my mom then everyone who would listen
6. Due date? December 5, 2000
7. Did you want to find out the sex? of course, I hate it when my babies were called it's.

8. Did you deliver early or late? 2 weeks early

9. Did you have morning sickness? Nope never

10. What did you crave? Chips Ahoy and Yogurt

11. Who irritated you the most? The public, I worked at Safeway all day

12. What was your first child's Sex? GIRL

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 45 lbs.

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? swelling, preclamsia (spelling?)

15. Where did you give birth? Tucson Medical center

16. How many hours were you in labor? not long enough apparently, I can't remember

17. Who drove you to the hospital? my hubby

18. Who watched? Hubby and Mom were in the room but I doubt they were watching!

19. Was it natural or c-section? o-natural plus some awesome drugs to make me happy

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? epidural and oxygen...maybe laughing gas too. The doc kept saying. Ok Roxanne, stop laughing and push.

21. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs. 4 oz.

22. What did you name him/her? Sydney Ellen

23. How old is your first born today? 7 today but 8 tomorrow!

24. Where did your water break? The dr. broke it after I was induced...


Tag: ALL of you gals with a baby =)

No comments: