Monday, August 29, 2011

Spoiled...spoiled....spoiled!

Cassius has the girls wrapped around his little paw, me included. He used to be content laying on the kitchen floor on his blanket. He was so happy to be inside. He was out of the weather, away from the flies and birds that bother him. He was inside with his family. Well, he doesn't like the kitchen anymore. He wants to be with us. He can't just look at us from across the room, he has to be right by our side. Me being the push over I am, I always give into his whining and his sad little puppy dog eyes. He always stays on his blanket and he's very obedient so I guess I don't really mind if he is inside. The family seems much happier when everyone is present and accounted for.
In case you forgot.... We LOVE our dog!
P.S Happy Birthday Uncle Will!

No comments: