Friday, August 19, 2011

Little Bunny Foo Foo......

Gets nabbed by Mr. Hawk. I was outside this morning playing with Cassius when I hear a hawk screech. I look up and it's just landed on the telephone wires right outside of our back fence. I ran inside, got the girls and my camera, and snapped a very blurry photo. Just then some swallows started attacking the hawk, he must've been too close to their nest. Then Cassius starts bouncing around wanting to play and he scares off the hawk before I can snap a better picture. Alex thought it was super cool! It was a huge hawk. Poor little bunny foo foo. Can you see the bunny hanging there?

3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

We had {{eight}} chickens disappear last night...don't know if a hawk, a neighbor, or the haboob got them...but they are gone!

Anonymous said...

We had a microburst last night and there are >50 dead dove spread around our yard. Snoopy ate 2 of them or there would have been 52.... Debbie

Anonymous said...

nice blog sis. I sure had a good time yesterday.I sure love ALL my girls. Have a great week.PLEASE tell my girls that NANA says Hi and that I love them BUNCHES.


LOVE YA MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!