Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Friends.

We have some new neighbors. The boys in the picture moved two doors down from us. We know them from school. They are the nicest boys ever! I'm so glad the girls have new friends to play with. The boys are so polite and nice. I'm one of those Mom's whose kids will never come play at your house but kids are always welcome at our house. I want our house to be the hang out house as my kids get older. I love hearing the girls giggling and having a good time. You would think, after a long day working at the school I'd be tired of kids when I got home. Not so! That's my calling in life I guess, always be a kid with my kids!The boys have pets. They like to bring them over to visit while they play. They like our grass. They even go for rides in the wagon and jump on the trampoline with the kids!
When the boys first started coming over, they were terrified of our dog and chickens. They're getting used to them the more they come over. We still chain Cassius up or bring him inside when they come over or else he would hog the trampoline. We also lock up the chickens. The boys are worried their pets might get eaten.

We love new friends. Since the girls don't have a brother to stand up for them and protect them, I'm glad we have lots of boys for friends that can do the job if needed. Thanks boys!

No comments: