Friday, April 30, 2010

Surprise!

We had a surprise baby shower at work for one of our teachers. She is due next month with a little boy. I was in charge of the quilt. Each staff member brought in 1/3 yard of fabric, wrote a little message with fabric paint, I cut the material into squares and went to work. It turned out so cute! This baby boy made quite the haul at the shower! Everyone wants a quilt now. I told them they had to have a baby to get one.
We decorated the library. Everyone brought their favorite dish, and SURPRISE, a party we had! She was so surprised. I'm just glad she didn't go into labor, we were all a little worried that might happen.
With a staff of mostly females, we sure know how to cook and throw a party! It was a lot of fun. Good Luck Jenny, we love ya!

After the party I went home ( I took the day off and ditched. I got to spend the WHOLE day with my husband. What a fun day!), to help Clay with a little plumbing problem. Little isn't quite the word. That's a whole nother post so stay tuned! Ugh, I hate plumbing problems!!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

How fun and how cute your quilt turned out. I hope she knows how special she is to get a quilt from you!!! Love ya girl!!