Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Science Fair Season

Science Fair Season is upon us! Sydney's science fair project was due today. I forgot how much parent involvement these projects take. For her first project I think she did pretty good. I don't remember one of my science projects from school (I remember Linda's paper towel experiment, that's why I never buy Bounty or the high dollar paper towels). We have enough documentation of Sydney's science experiment that she'll never forget it!

Good job Sydney!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Science project looks great!! Good job....video doesn't work though.....:-(

Linda said...

Good job Sydney!! I always dreaded those science projects in school and I'm dreading the day I have to help my kids do them! How funny you remember my papertowel project! Ha. I remember that Viva absorbed the most... that's all I remember!