Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cousins!

We love our cousins! We haven't seen our cousins for a while, I think since Christmas. We all went down to Grandma Wings house to hang out until Harrison's party. Being with our cousins really made us miss all those who couldn't come. We missed Uncle Colin for sure, seeing his little boy and wife was very fun though. We missed Aunt Tara and Uncle Josh and Victoria and J.J. too! It just wasn't the same without them. Hopefully we'll get to see them this summer. We also missed our cousin Araya, her living in Montana means we haven't seen her for quite a while. I think a trip is in order! Autumn got to come down on Friday night and hang out with the girls. It was so much fun. My girls get sick of just playing with each other and Autumn only has Brothers at home. We had a girls night out with Grandma.
The boys and their Mom Chalice came up on Saturday and met us at the birthday party. I can't believe how her kids have grown since we last saw them. I got my baby fix. Baby Treyson was so much fun to feed and hold and play with! Thanks Chalice for sharing him!!
Even Colton has grown up a lot! He was talking and playing and having a good time with everyone. He cracks me up. I would say Colton come here, I want to give you loves. He would say NO and smile. Then I would say Aunt Roxy loves you, come here. NO and run away is what I would get. I did get loves from him. He doesn't like to give loves as much as I want them so I understand after a day with me why he was running away!
And then there's my buddy Treyson. We hung out a lot together. I wish we could hang out more. I loved snuggling with this little guy. The other kids were busy playing with one another, to busy to stand still for a picture. We loved seeing our cousins and can't wait to see them again!

No comments: